I. Acceptance of terms
Thank you for using TastyDish. These Terms of Service (the “Terms”) are intended to make you aware of your legal rights and responsibilities with respect to your access to and use of the TastyDish website at www.tastydish.in (the “Site”) and any related mobile or software applications including but not limited to delivery of information via the website whether existing now or in the future that link to the Terms (collectively, the “Services”).
These Terms are effective for all existing and future TastyDish user accounts.
Please carefully read these Terms. By accessing or using the Site/Mobile app, you are agreeing to these Terms and concluding a legally binding contract with GoRenu Online Ventures Pvt Ltd.
You may not use the Services if you do not accept the Terms or unable to be bound by the Terms. Your use of the Site is at your own risk; including the risk that you might be exposed to content that is objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate.
In order to use the Services, you must first agree to the Terms. You can accept the Terms by
- Clicking to accept or agree to the Terms, where it is made available to you by TastyDish in the user interface for any particular Service; or
- Actually using the Services. In this case, you understand and agree that TastyDish will treat your use of the Services as acceptance of the Terms from that point onwards.
“User” or “You” or “Your” refers to you, as a user of the Services. A user is someone who accesses or uses the Services for the purpose of sharing, displaying, hosting, publishing, transacting, or uploading information or views or pictures and includes other persons jointly participating in using the Services including without limitation a user having access to ‘restaurant business page’ to manage claimed business listings or otherwise.
“Content” will include (but is not limited to) images, photos, audio, video, location data, nearby places, and all other forms of information or data. “Your content” or “User Content” means content that you upload, share or transmit to, through or in connection with the Services, such as likes, ratings, reviews, images, photos, messages, profile information, and any other materials that you publicly display or displayed in your account profile. “TastyDish content” means content that TastyDish creates and make available in connection with the Services including, but not limited to, visual interfaces, interactive features, graphics, design, compilation, computer code, products, software, aggregate ratings, reports and other usage-related data in connection with activities associated with your account and all other elements and components of the Services excluding Your Content and third party content. “Third Party Content” means content that comes from parties other than TastyDish or its users and is available on the Services.
III. Eligibility to use the Services
- You hereby represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age or above and are fully able and competent to understand and agree the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms.
- Compliance with Laws. You are responsible for complying with all laws and regulations in the country in which you live when you access and use the Services. You agree to use the Services only in compliance with these Terms and applicable law, and in a manner that does not violate our legal rights or those of any third party(ies).
IV. Changes to Terms
TastyDish may vary or amend or change or update these Terms, from time to time entirely at its own discretion. You shall be responsible for checking these Terms from time to time and ensure continued compliance with these Terms. Your use of Site after any such amendment or change in the Terms shall be deemed as your express acceptance to such amended/changed terms and you also agree to be bound by such changed/amended Terms.
V. Translation of the Terms
TastyDish may provide a translation of the English version of the Terms into other languages. You understand and agree that any translation of the Terms into other languages is only for your convenience and that the English version shall govern the terms of your relationship with TastyDish.
VI. Provision of the Services being offered by TastyDish
- TastyDish reserves the right to suspend/cancel, or discontinue any or all products or services at any time without notice, make modifications and alterations in any or all of its contents, products and services contained on the site without any prior notice.
- You acknowledge and agree that if TastyDish disables access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Services, your account details or any files or other content, which is contained in your account.
- You acknowledge and agree that while TastyDish may not currently have set a fixed upper limit on the number of transmissions you may send or receive through the Services, TastyDish may set such fixed upper limits at any time, at TastSpots discretion.
- . By using TastyDish Services you agree to the following disclaimer: The Content on these Services is for informational purposes only. TastyDish disclaims any liability for any information that may have become outdated since the last time the particular piece of information was updated. TastyDish reserves the right to make changes and corrections to any part of the Content on these Services at any time without prior notice. TastyDish does not guarantee the prices listed in menus or the availability of all menu items at any restaurant. Unless stated otherwise, all pictures and information contained on these Services are believed to be owned by or licensed to TastyDish. Please email a takedown request (by using the “Contact Us” link on the home page) to the webmaster if you are the copyright owner of any Content on these Services and you think the use of the above material violates Your copyright in any way. Please indicate the exact URL of the webpage in your request. All images shown here have been digitized by TastyDish. No other party is authorized to reproduce or republish these digital versions in any format whatsoever without the written permission of TastyDish.
- Tasty Spots reserves the right to charge subscription and/or membership fees from a user, by giving reasonable prior notice, in respect of any product, service or any other aspect of this site anytime in future.
VII. Use of Services by you or User
You must keep your password confidential and you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your account, all changes and updates submitted through your account, and all activities that occur in connection with your account.
You authorize us to collect your authentication information, and other information that may be available on or through your social media account consistent with your applicable settings and instructions.
You are also responsible for all activities that occur in your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account in order to enable us to take necessary corrective action. You also agree that you will not allow any third party to use your account for the purpose of transacting activities in your name on the Services.
By creating an account, you agree to receive certain communications in connection with the Site or Services. For example, you might receive comments or friend requests from other Users. You can opt-out or manage your preferences regarding non-essential communications through account settings.
You explicitly agree and permit TastyDish to record all the information when you dial TastyDish phone numbers.
You agree to use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by (a) the Terms and (b) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions.
You agree to use the data owned by TastyDish (as available on the Services or through any other means like API etc.) only for personal use/purposes and not for any commercial use unless agreed to by/with TastyDish in writing.
You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services by any means other than the interface that is provided by TastyDish, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so, by way of a separate agreement with TastyDish. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers) and shall ensure that you comply with the instructions set out in any robots.txt file present on the Services.
You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services). You shall not delete or revise any material or information posted by any other User(s), shall not engage in spamming, including but not limited to any form of emailing, posting or messaging that is unsolicited.
Ownership of TastyDish Content and Proprietary Rights
We are the sole and exclusive copyright owners of the Services and our Content. We also exclusively own the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, trade dress and other intellectual and proprietary rights throughout the world (the “IP Rights”) associated with the Services and Our Content, which may be protected by copyright, patent, trademark and other applicable intellectual property and proprietary rights and laws.
You further acknowledge that the Services may contain information which is designated as confidential by TastyDish and that you shall not disclose such information without TastyDish prior written consent.
You agree not to use any framing techniques to enclose any trademark or logo or other proprietary information of TastyDish; or remove, conceal or obliterate any copyright or other proprietary notice or source identifier, including without limitation, the size, color, location or style of any proprietary mark(s). Any infringement shall lead to appropriate legal proceedings against you at appropriate forum for seeking all available/possible remedies under applicable laws of the country of violation. You cannot modify, reproduce, publicly display or exploit in any form or manner whatsoever any of the TastyDish content in whole or in part except as expressly authorized by TastyDish.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we neither warrant nor represent that your use of materials displayed on the Services will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with us. You agree to immediately notify us upon becoming aware of any claim that the Services infringe upon any copyright trademark, or other contractual, intellectual, statutory, or common law rights by following the instructions contained below.
Representations Regarding Your or User Content:
You are responsible for Your Content. You represent and warrant that you are the sole author of, own, or otherwise control all of the rights of Your Content or have been granted explicit permission from the rights holder to submit Your Content; Your Content was not copied from or based in whole or in part on any other content, work, or website; Your Content was not submitted via the use of any automated process such as a script bot; use of Your Content by us, third party services, and our and their third party users will not violate or infringe any rights of yours or any third party; Your Content is truthful and accurate; and Your Content does not violate the Terms or any applicable laws. If Your Content is a review, you represent and warrant that you are the sole author of that review; the review reflects an actual dining experience that you had; you were not paid or otherwise remunerated in connection with your authoring or posting of the review; and you had no financial, competitive, or other personal incentive to author or post a review that was not a fair expression of your honest opinion.
You assume all risks associated with Your Content, including anyone’s reliance on its quality, accuracy, or reliability, or any disclosure by you of information in Your Content that makes you personally identifiable. While we reserve the right to remove content, we do not control actions or content posted by our users and do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any content. You acknowledge and agree that content posted by users and any and all liability arising from such content is the sole responsibility of the user who posted the content, and not us.
We reserve the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove, block, or disable access to any content that we, for any reason or no reason, consider to be objectionable, in violation of the Terms or otherwise harmful to the Services or our users in our sole discretion. Subject to the requirements of applicable law, we are not obligated to return any of Your Content to you under any circumstances. Any review, which is derogatory, defamatory or hateful and without any substantial evidence (e.g. photograph or video) may be taken down at our sole discretion.
Third Party Content and Links
Third party content, including that posted by our users, does not reflect our views or that of our parent, subsidiary, affiliate companies, branches, employees, officers, directors, or shareholders. In addition, none of the content available through the Services is endorsed or certified by the providers or licensors of such third party content. We assume no responsibility or liability for any of Your Content or any third party content. You further acknowledge and agree that TastyDish is not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of the availability of those external sites or resources, or as a result of any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, products or other materials on, or available from, such web sites or resources. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we expressly disclaim any liability for any offensive, defamatory, illegal, invasive, unfair, or infringing content provided by third parties.
User reviews do not reflect the opinion of TastyDish. TastyDish receives multiple reviews by users, which reflect the opinions of the Users. It is pertinent to state that each and every review posted on TastyDish is the personal opinion of the user/reviewer only. TastyDish is a neutral platform, which solely provides a means of communication between users/reviewers including users or restaurant owners/representatives with access to restaurant business page. The advertisements on TastyDish are published on an independent basis and there is no relation between the reviews of advertisers those who have advertised on the Services. We are a neutral platform and we don’t arbitrate disputes, however in case if someone writes a review that isn’t true about the restaurant, the best option for the restaurant representative would be to contact the reviewer or post a public response in order to clear up any misunderstandings. If the restaurant believes that any particular user’s review violates TastyDish Policy, he can flag the review to our attention. TastyDish may remove the review in its sole discretion if review is in violation of the Terms, or content guidelines and policies or otherwise harmful to the Services.
You represent that you have read, understood and agreed to our Guidelines and Polices related to Content.
X. Restrictions on Use
Without limiting the generality of these Terms, in using the Services, you specifically agree not to post or transmit any content (including review) or engage in any activity that, in our sole discretion:
- Violate our Guidelines and Policies;
- Is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, indecent, defamatory, discriminatory, vulgar, profane, obscene, libelous, hateful or otherwise objectionable, invasive of another’s privacy, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling;
- Constitutes an inauthentic or knowingly erroneous review, or does not address the goods and services, atmosphere, or other attributes of the business you are reviewing.
- Contains material that violates the standards of good taste or the standards of the Services;
- Violates any third-party right, including, but not limited to, right of privacy, right of publicity, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights;
- Accuses others of illegal activity, or describes physical confrontations;
- Alleges any matter related to health code violations requiring healthcare department reporting. Refer to our Guidelines and Policies for more details about health code violations.
- Is illegal, or violates any federal, state, or local law or regulation (for example, by disclosing or trading on inside information in violation of securities law);
- Attempts to impersonate another person or entity;
- Disguises or attempts to disguise the origin of Your Content, including but not limited to by: (i) submitting Your Content under a false name or false pretenses; or (ii) disguising or attempting to disguise the IP address from which Your Content is submitted;
- Constitutes a form of deceptive advertisement or causes, or is a result of, a conflict of interest;
- Is commercial in nature, including but not limited to spam, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, postings or reviews submitted or removed in exchange for payment, postings or reviews submitted or removed by or at the request of the business being reviewed, or other advertising materials;
- Asserts or implies that Your Content is in any way sponsored or endorsed by us;/li>
- Contains material that is not in English or, in the case of products provided in foreign languages, the language relevant to such products;
- Falsely states, misrepresents, or conceals your affiliation with another person or entity;
- Accesses or uses the account of another user without permission;
- Distributes computer viruses or other code, files, or programs that interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or electronic communications equipment;
- Interferes with, disrupts, or destroys the functionality or use of any features of the Services or the servers or networks connected to the Services;
- “Hacks” or accesses without permission our proprietary or confidential records, those of another user, or those of anyone else;
- Violates any contract or fiduciary relationship (for example, by disclosing proprietary or confidential information of your employer or client in breach of any employment, consulting, or non-disclosure agreement);
- Decompiles, reverse engineers, disassembles or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the Services;
- Removes, circumvents, disables, damages or otherwise interferes with security-related features, or features that enforce limitations on use of, the Services;
- Violates the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on the Services, if any, or bypasses or circumvents other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the Services;
- Collects, accesses, or stores personal information about other users of the Services;
- Is posted by a bot;
- Harms minor in any way;
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India or of the country of use, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
- Modifies, copies, scrapes or crawls, displays, publishes, licenses, sells, rents, leases, lends, transfers or otherwise commercialize any rights to the Services or Our Content; or
- Attempts to do any of the foregoing.
You acknowledge that we have no obligation to monitor your – or anyone else’s – access to or use of the Services for violations of the Terms, or to review or edit any content. However, we have the right to do so for the purpose of operating and improving the Services (including without limitation for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation and customer support purposes), to ensure your compliance with the Terms and to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of legal process, a court, consent decree, administrative agency or other governmental body.
You hereby agree and assure TastyDish that the Site/Services shall be used for lawful purposes only and that you will not violate laws, regulations, ordinances or other such requirements of any applicable Central, Federal State or local government or international law(s). You shall not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam mail, chain letters or any other form of solicitation, encumber or suffer to exist any lien or security interest on the subject matter of these Terms or to make any representation or warranty on behalf of TastyDish in any form or manner whatsoever.
XI. User Feedback
If you share or send any ideas, suggestions, changes or documents (“Feedback”), you agree that (i) your Feedback does not contain the confidential, secretive or proprietary information of third parties, (ii) TastyDish is under no obligation of confidentiality with respect to such Feedback, (iii) TastyDish may have already received similar Feedback from some other user or it may be under consideration or in development, and (iv) By providing the Feedback, you grant us a binding, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, global license to use, modify, develop, publish, distribute and sublicense the Feedback, and you irrevocably waive, against TastyDish and its users any claims/assertions, whatsoever of any nature, with regard to such Feedback.
Some of the Services are supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions. These advertisements may be targeted to the content of information stored on the Services, queries made through the Services or other information. The manner, mode and extent of advertising by TastyDish on the Services are subject to change without specific notice to you. In consideration for TastyDish granting you access to and use of the Services, you agree that TastyDish may place such advertising on the Services.
Part of the site may contain advertising information or promotional material or other material submitted to TastyDish by third parties. Responsibility for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Site or mobile apps complies with applicable international and national law is exclusively on the party providing the information/material. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers other than TastyDish found on or through the Site and or mobile apps, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, shall be solely between you and such advertiser. TastyDish will not be responsible or liable for any error or omission, inaccuracy in advertising material or any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such dealings or as a result of the presence of such other advertiser(s) on the Site.
XIV. Termination of Your Access to the Services
You can terminate your account at any time by contacting us via the “Contact Us” link at the bottom of every page or by clicking here, and ceasing further use of the Services.
We may terminate your use of the Services and deny you access to the Services in our sole discretion for any reason or no reason, including your: (i) violation of these Terms; or (ii) lack of use of the Services. You agree that any termination of your access to the Services may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that we may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and/or bar any further access to your account or the Services. If you use the Services in violation of these Terms, we may, in our sole discretion, retain all data collected from your use of the Services. Further, you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for the discontinuation or termination of your access to the Services.
XVI. Notice Of Copyright Infringement And Grievance Redressal Mechanism
TastyDish shall not be liable for any infringement of copyright arising out of materials posted on or transmitted through the site or mobile apps, or items advertised on the site or mobile apps, by end users or any other third parties. We respect the intellectual property rights of others and require those that use the Services to do the same. We may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, remove or disable access to material on the Services that infringes upon the copyright rights of others. We also may, in our discretion, remove or disable links or references to an online location that contains infringing material or infringing activity. In the event that any users of the Services repeatedly infringe on others’ copyrights, we may in our sole discretion terminate those individuals’ rights to use the Services If you believe that your copyright has been or is being infringed upon by material found in the Services, you are required to follow the below procedure to file a notification:
Identify in writing the copyrighted material that you claim has been infringed upon;
Identify in writing the material on the Services that you allege is infringing upon copyrighted material, and provide sufficient information that reasonably identifies the location of the alleged infringing material (for example, the user name of the alleged infringer and the business listing it is posted under);
Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that the use of the content on the Services as described above is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law”;
Include the following statement: “I swear under penalty of perjury that the information in my notice is accurate and I am the copyright owner or I am authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf”;
Provide your contact information including your address, telephone number, and e-mail address (if available);
Provide your physical or electronic signature; and
Send the written communication to:
No. 301, JP Nagar 4th Phase, Dollars Colony, Near Kalyani Magnum, Bangalore 560078